I use the word "naptime" very loosely. The kids apparently think they are now too cool for naps. Since they are in the same room and are in beds as opposed to cribs, they think that it's playtime, so they run around and hang out in each other's beds. Last week, I put them down for a nap and thought it was safe for me to take a nap too. Boy, was I wrong. I woke up to the pleading of "Mommy, help." That's never a good sign. I go to their door and try to open it, but they have locked themselves in. So I have to get the screwdriver and take the doorknob off (had I been smart, I would have turned the thing around when I put it back on). Once inside the room, I notice two puddles on Annabelle's bed. Then I notice that both of them have taken off their diapers. Great.
Today, during "naptime," I went in to check on them periodically. One of those times, I go in and in the middle of the floor is Annabelle's diaper, full of poo. I count my blessings that that was the only place there was poo. I'm afraid this means that they may be ready for potty training. If only Mommy was ready...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment